Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Galactic Conqueror



STress relief!!

Sometimes I need to keep my life simple and take time out to just enjoy blowing stuff up. So, here is Galactic Conqueror published in 1988 by Titus. This is a personal favourite of mine because it grants stress-busting, wanton violence without any hassle. Yep, no life-sucking storyline just shoot everything and enjoy the pointless destruction!

And that's as complex as it gets - pick up that joystick to mindlessly destroy everything in your path. It's basically a wicked mash of Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom, Afterburner and Thunder Blade. Okay, I admit that it's not perfect but it's still fantastic fun and that's what matters the most. Highly recommended especially after a "great day" at work (yes, sarcasm!!).

I plan to post more pointless video recordings of games I play to blast away my stress of the rat race!

Download this awesome space shooter now!

2 comments:

  1. Am I correct that there is no ending to this game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my skills, I'll never know 8)

    ReplyDelete