Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Coffee, Beer & Gifts



Thank you, friends!!

Hello fellow ST Nutters. As you might have guessed, AtariCrypt has a Patreon page for those who wish to support me in my endeavour to continue this Atari ST website. At first, it wasn't something I was particularly comfortable with doing. But I've been blown away by the kind members of our ST community and having their support means a lot!!

So, I wanted to arrange a selection of gifts for these folk: mouse mats, keyrings, coasters and coffee mugs. The first package has already been sent to a guy from Finland who we all know for his brilliant work over at Atari Mania. Of course, one of the mugs is staying here with me - I'm drinking coffee out of it right now. Mmm, lovely.

These are quality made products, and I'd like to thank Rhayader Computers for their friendly service. There are still several gifts left in stock - waiting for new supporters - so come on board and help the best Atari ST website on the planet. (What? A bit much? lol). My sincere gratitude to all our backers past, present and future. Thank you so much :-)


Update Jan 2022

I've dropped Patreon as I felt I wasn't updating the website enough (due to personal reasons) so I later started an account on 'Buy Me A Coffee'. I'm more comfortable using that as it feels better and more casual, so less of a permanent commitment. Oh, and if you are wondering - all the goodies are available to our supporters using this platform.

Click here if you are interested in supporting AtariCrypt... https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AtariCrypt


        


   

No comments:

Post a Comment