Tuesday, December 06, 2016

The AtariCrypt Magazine!!




Stop The Press!!

Today, I am extremely proud to announce the availability of AtariCrypt Magazine!! That's right folks, a brand new PDF magazine STuffed to the brim with 16-bit gaming goodness. Layout and design are by none other than Darren Doyle so I'm sure you will appreciate the talent that helps to promote our reviews, interviews, and more.

So, the joy of Christmas has come early for every Atari ST gamer out there. I hope you enjoy it? It's my way of saying a Mega ST thank you for supporting the website over the years. Have fun flicking through the world's latest Atari ST magazine (I hope for a Vol.2 one day). Take a look at the screenshots and let me know what you think.

I hope you enjoy this? Here's to more retro gaming in 2017 and beyond - Merry Christmas!


Fancy a read of the latest Atari ST magazine in the world?
Why not support me via BuyMeACoffee and I'll send you a copy :)



 

5 comments: