Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Dungeon Master


Peter, of 8BitChip, has just updated Dungeon Master with DMA sounds for the Atari STe (and MSTE / TT / Falcon). Sadly, I've not had the time to play it - but I'm definitely setting aside this weekend to do just that. Huge news for us adventurers and Peter went on to say that Chaos Strikes Back is next in line for the STe treatment, I cannot wait!!

LINKS

 - The newly updated game can be run on your Atari STe right now so grab it from the 8BitChip website! :-)
 - Adventurers may want to check out these articles:
        -> Back in July I made available a nifty download w/ links to the ST Action guide.
        -> Going back to May and I felt that FTL really was top of the pops!
        -> Fancy something different? Then play the magnificent Walls Of Illusion!