Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Merry Christmas

Well, it's certainly been a peculiar year, hasn't it? Sadly, it doesn't look likely to get better any time soon but I hope everyone remains in good health. I wanted to thank each and every one of you guys for visiting my humble website throughout another year and I appreciate your comments and messages. Actually, I can't believe how long I've been working on AtariCrypt, but the Atari ST is a beautiful computer and dear to my heart - so worth it :-)

I would like to thank each of our patrons, both past and present, for their immense support which is something I cannot express enough. I do hope you guys are still enjoying your Patreon gifts from earlier in the year? I'm using the mug right now!! Anyhow, that was an exciting project and something I would love to try again sometime.

STay safe everyone and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas †

No comments:

Post a Comment