Saturday, January 23, 2021

Intro by The Conceptors

Sometimes I need a break from the norm... So, over the last few days, I've been having a 'fumble' through my entire collection of Menu Disks. Whilst I've got the usual run-of-the-mill stuff like Automation, Pompey Pirates, etc... I also found a few disks which I'd never seen before. Or possibly my old man memory had just been forgotten?

Anyhow, here's the menu from one such disk - Menu #01 by The Conceptors. I genuinely haven't heard of this group but I must admit, this is one sexy intro using overscan and the music is outstanding. Oddly, I never hit a key to play any of the games. Which is peculiar for a guy running an Atari ST gaming website lol

YouTube is nice but nothing beats seeing this on a real Atari ST... [Demozoo download]

Credits:
7an - Music
Demon - Code, Graphics (logo)
Slime - Graphics (Font)

No comments:

Post a Comment