Monday, May 21, 2018

Interphase




Another ST game from my collection!

It's time for some more box art and we have a gorgeous "Starglider" alternative by Image Works. Interphase was given away free on a magazine cover disk and I reckon every ST guy has played this game before? However, I never actually owned the boxed original - until now!! It's actually in fantastic condition and with all contents perfectly preserved.

As I boot this up, I know that my gaming will be an amazing gouraud-tastic experience!! This is a fine shooter and a great example of what the ST can do when programmed by people with talent and commitment. Not only are there superb sound effects but we have framerates that are faster and smoother than any other 16-bit computer. Excellent game!!

Grab yourself a piece of this 3D action and grab the download for either the sluggish floppy or your hard disk.

I can't end it there without including some screenshots so here you go...



Ya' can't beat a Fine Young Cannibals sample for this cool title screen.


You begin in this weird tunnel sequence which is better and tougher than you realise.


The graphics are fast and smooth with some unique polygons - like the unicycling frog!! O_o


The power and performance of the Atari ST... when in the hands of developers with talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment