Saturday, March 11, 2017

Atari ST demos

Yesterday I had myself a demoscene night and relived the glory days when we would eagerly await the postman's delivery of floppy disks from Demo Club and other Atari PD libraries. Fun times with beauties like Anomaly, European, Punish Your Machine, Antiques and Rising Force. Also, I re-enjoyed some cool animations like Rippler, Newton's Cradle and Walker. Plus these incredible movies never fail to impress and then I finished off listening to Popstars by the awesome YM Rockerz. This is my rock and roll lifestyle - when the wife and kids are out! :^)

I have recorded many demos for both the Atari ST + Atari STe which are available to view on my YouTube channel. Check out the Demo Encyclopedia and everything can be downloaded from the Demozoo website. Stay Atari. . .