Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Captain Dynamo

Captain Dynamo was released by Code Masters in 1992 and a game I instantly fell in love with from the moment I first heard its funky title tune. This is a wicked platform game which transforms you into a superhero, flying up through the most crafty map designs which are very tricky. It's different and, more importantly, it's an enormous amount of fun to boot. I'm so glad I found this game today and I now know how my day will be spent... Captain Dynamooooooo!

LINKS

 - 8BitChip have adapted a hard drive installable version to download.
 - Old Games Finder has all the floppy disk versions.
 - Fancy a little iddy biddy cheating? Of course you do :
           1) Play the game and get onto the high-score table (not hard!)
           2) Enter this instead of your name : PURPLE RAIN
           3) Start a new game and you have Infinite Lives!
           4) Plus you can hit the - or + keys to skip levels. Awesome!