Monday, May 23, 2016

Walls Of Illusion


I picked up a random copy of Atari ST User magazine (#101) and prepared myself for a good read with a cuppa joe. Then, all of a sudden, I spat out my coffee in utter disbelief as I read about an old favourite game - Walls Of Illusion.

How could I have forgotten about this belting game? Perhaps I'm crazy but, for those that do not know, Walls Of Illusion is a Dungeon Master clone developed by Motelsoft and released as shareware back in 1993. It's such an impressive game, an extremely well made clone of the classic Atari ST adventure with awesome graphics and sound effects too! So I'm going to lock myself away for a few days to catch up with this beauty!

LINKS

 - Stonish has Serenade #10 which features the game and docs.
 - Demozoo also feature the full version to download.
 - Walls Of Illusion in my copy of Atari ST User. Fantastic magazine!
 - AtariMania has issue #101 available to view.