Friday, December 14, 2018

Ballerburg for mobile phones

[This video shows the wonderful Atari ST game because I have no way to record direct off my phone!]


An ST classic goes mobile

Let me start by saying that I never play "mobile" games. However, I was in my car bored stupid (it didn't take very long) and I remembered that Eckhard Kruse's Ballerburg has been remade by a company called DonkeyCat. Well, to say I'm blown away is an understatement because this classic mono game looks and feels very authentic.

The gameplay is as you would expect with wind, angle and speed to decipher. So choose your kingdom and get blasting cannons over the mountains! Okay, I admit that I prefer the Atari ST original but this mobile game is jolly good fun. Waste no more time and get on your chosen App Store and download this mobile artillery action (both iOS and Android).


ST DOWNLOAD & SCREENSHOTS -




No comments:

Post a Comment