Wednesday, February 03, 2016

tippy typey


Like anything in this life, nothing is perfect. Shockingly this also applies to our Atari ST and the one characteristic I have never (ever!) cared for is the obscure and stretched medium resolution. Since my colour monitor decided to blow up, I have been happily zipping along in monochrome. Hence the recent run of high-resolution postings here on AtariCrypt all of which have been written using 1st Word Plus. (Go on, you can call me a geek if you want!)

Okay, this is hardly a modern word processor that is bursting with features but it does the job I require perfectly well. I can't wait to get my new colour monitor sorted so I can get back to gaming in glorious technicolour! However, I have definitely fallen in love with this black and white display, so crisp and beautiful - who needs an Apple Mac? :^)